After the huge success of previous International Architecture Awards, Architecture Podium is announcing IAA 2018. Architecture Podium created one of the largest awards in architecture and design with some of the esteemed studios as winners like Aedas, TerreformOne, Rockwell Group, Pepe Gascon Arquitectura, Morphogenesis, Dada & Partners, Nadaaa, XTEN Architecture, Mecanoo, ABIBOO Architecture and many more from across the globe making IAA one of the most successful awards. Entries are invited from professional and students from all around the world.
30+ Categories and 100+ Awards
A panel of 25 judges chooses three (3) Winners and Honorable Mentions in each category. The International Architecture Awards 2018 will carry extraordinary eminence to your work.
IAA 2018 Mission
The mission of the IAA Award and Competition is to provide a fair, ethical and competitive platform for architects and designers and innovators from all design fields with different experience levels, diverse disciplines, and market focus to compete on while providing them a global audience to showcase their success and talents to. The International Architecture Award aims to act as blender; to bring together architects, designers, audience and the media.
IAA 2018 Reach
Architecture Podium also communicates the winners to worldwide popular blogs and provides tools for communication to the designers. The designers are also given Winners Logo to put on their websites to indicate the quality of designs.
Registration Begins 1st Apr 2018
Submission Deadline 15th July 2018
Winners Announcement 15th August 2018
Commercial | Cultural | Hospitality | Housing | Residence | Institutional Building | Mixed Use | Office Building | Pop-Ups & temporary | Sports & Recreation | Transportation | Landscape Design | Landscape Design | Residential Interior | Commercial Interior | Corporate Interior | Households | Fashion, Lifestyle Accessories | Interior Design Elements and more.
Fees: Registration is Free for RTF Media Lab Members. If you’re not member yet, you can easily join.
- Submissions may contain any or all of the following, i.e. text, diagrams, plans, sections, sketches, photographs, graphics, collage etc, in a combination without restrictions that can convey the visual summary of the design.
- Submission must contain Explanatory Brief (not more than 600 words) in a .doc file.
- Two A1 size sheets (594mm X 841mm), in horizontal format and submitted as digital, colored, high-resolution files, meant for printing in JPEG format needs to be upload at Architecture Podium Website prior to the submission deadline.
- Each submission must contain the ’IAA Registration ID’ provided by the Architecture Podium at the time of registration, this ID must be written in the Bold Century Gothic font, 5 mm in height on the bottom left corner of each submission sheet.
- Submission must be free from any kinds of identifying marks, such as and including firm logos, the name of the participant.
- The submissions will ONLY bear the Registration ID, given to an entrant after their successful registration, as a means of identification and any other identifying mark will make the entrant liable for disqualification.
- Open invitation for ‘International Architecture Awards 2018’.
- Entries are invited from all the nations.
- The projects submitted are considered by the author that submits the entry for the Award. Every violation of copyright will be punished with immediate disqualification.
- The works reached out of time will be excluded.
- It is absolutely prohibited the participation to the awards of a Jury member, a relative or a person or body connected professionally to the jury.